- Generate assigned annual revenue targets through sales of the company offerings within assigned sales territory. Such services include but are not limited to, eDiscovery, Data Hosting and Services, Forensic Collections and Analysis, Document Production, Information Governance and Records & Information Management, Cybersecurity Consulting, and Managed Review for Law firms and Corporations.
- The sales territory may consist of geographic territory, named accounts, or both.
- Formulate and execute sales plans specific to coverage of assigned territory and achievement of assigned annual revenue targets.
- Prospect for identification of prospective new clients.
- Make sales calls, schedule customer meetings and presentations and demonstrations conducted in pursuit of new and repeat business from prospective and existing clients.
- Manage accounts of assigned and newly generated clients.
- Maintain assigned accounts and achievement of assigned customer satisfaction ratings as measured by annual client satisfaction surveys.
- Adhere to Company policies, and timely submission of sales reports as assigned.
- 3-7 years’ experience in selling solutions in the cybersecurity and legal marketplace.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Advertising, Economics, Computer Information Systems, Finance, or related discipline.
- History of managing large and medium sized clients.
- Proven and demonstrable knowledge of the legal market, including key decision makers, legal back-office processes, and industry trends.
- Strong business acumen of the document management marketplace.
- Proven ability to quickly gain entry to key Law Department Executives and articulate a proven value/ ROI-based sale.
- Proven track record of managing a sizable geographic territory and building a robust pipeline of high potential accounts.
- Strong proposal writing skills and PowerPoint presentation skills.
- Experience with Salesforce.com (CRM) or other software solutions.
- Consistent quota over-achievement.
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation, the ability to work from home and an extensive benefits package.
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning and culture.